Tuesday, February 12, 2008

love?


Love?

Why is it so very hard?
just to follow our heart,
sometimes I'm asking why?
but it will just make me cry.

Why do we love someone?
if it leaves you cause it just wants,
why do I feel this kind feelings?
if it will make me jealous of many things.

Why do we need to be hurt?
if they just treat us like a dirt.
Why do I have so many questions?
if there are no reasons.

Some people love others because of their richness,
but when you love, it should comes from our heart filled with happiness,
if we try to do this without a lie
your love forever never dies.

6 comments:

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

ooh. cool.
i like it.
good job!
keep up the gud work.
inspired?
comment krin lht ng post ko.
my grades depend on your comment.
awee. XD

♥ kawaii
♥ shereen

megan asakura said...

Yasmeen!!

ntawa ako sa line na toh!!

Why do I have so many questions?


ahaha

Erika said...

wOw.inspired!!haha..
nice nman ng poem m!!

ace21 said...

uyyy....emoooowwwww...may advice din ako sayo ehem..ehem..wen luv is strong it goes on 4-ever

Erika said...

hilu!!ahaha!!
wOw.nice man tlga un!!inspired..

kip up the good work!

yasmeen said...

wOw!!!

tnx sa mga nagcomment...
continue lang sa pagcomment ha...
wag kayong mahiya... hihi^^

tnx ulit^^